- On Thursday, Oct. 30, Districts 54, 211 and 15 will hold a public forum at Schaumburg High School. At this forum, district representatives will share specific information about how Senate Bill 16 will impact our schools.
- On Tuesday, Oct. 21, State Sen. Matt Murphy and Reps. David Harris and Tom Morrison will host a legislative forum on Senate Bill 16 at the Metropolis Performing Arts Center in Arlington Heights.
Good Afternoon Hale Community-
I hope you have had a great summer and have been able to relax and enjoy some time with your family and friends. The Hale staff is excited to start the 2014-2015 school year with you and your students. The dedicated teachers and staff at Hale have been hard at work this summer attending trainings and planning meetings to make sure this is our best year yet.
Class placement letters have been mailed out and should be arriving at your homes in the next few days. Included with the letters(and available on the website) you will find information about Back to School Night (Nathan Hale PTA Party on the Blacktop), spirit wear order forms (Flyer Order Form), the Hale science fair (Science Fair Flyer 2015) and a supply list (14-15 supply list).
Please note the following important upcoming dates:
· Thursday, August 14th, Information Day: On this day from 9:00AM-12:00 PM and 6:00-8:00 PM, you may drop off any registration information, physical paperwork, and pay consumable fees.
· Monday, August 25th – Back To School Night
Come by anytime from 6:00-8:00PM to visit the classroom and drop off all of your school supplies.
· Tuesday, August 26th – First Day of School for 1st – 6th Grade Students
· Thursday, August 28th –Curriculum Night Kindergarten-6th Grade Parents
Starting at 6:00 there will be a short meeting in the gym followed by classroom presentations. The classroom presentation will be given at two times 6:20-7:00 and 7:10-7:50. Please note that each teacher will be repeating the same presentation during both sessions to allow families with more than one child at Hale to have an opportunity to attend the presentation at different grade levels.
· Tuesday, September 2nd – First day of School for Kindergarten Students
We are looking forward to a great year. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 847-357-6200.
Don’t forget Information Day is August 14th from 9:00am – 1:00pm and/or 5:00pm-7:00pm